- This Summer
- Up to 60% of the human body is water
- the brain is composed of 70% water
- blood is 82% water, and the lungs are nearly 90% water
- It's always a good idea to rethink what you drink
- A direct link to an information source about water and why it is so important for us, click here
- Gay Men's Validation Workshop
- Gay Men Creating Community is a consciousness-raising, growth group designed to help Gay men recognize and build on their own strengths (those common to Gay men as a group and their own personal strengths) for the purposes of creating even stronger and healthier Gay men, and building a vibrant and active Gay Men’s Community. This group is designed to raise consciousness and promote socioemotional health. As well, by taking a strengths-based approach this group will be empowering to Gay men.
For more information visit their website: http://GMC2.newfiebear.net/
- Gay Men's Art Project
- is a recreational drop-in art program for gay men. We meet twice a month at the 519 Church Street Community Centre. We welcome all gay men at all skills levels, including skills-challenged, to join other gay men in an informal environment where we partake of two things gay men love to do . . . create and chat.
For more information visit their website: http://www.gmaptoronto.org/
- Positive Routes to Recovery
- Positive Routes to Recovery is a twice-monthly, peer-facilitated substance-use support group for gay and HIV-positive gay men. Our meetings are designed as a safe space for gay men who are HIV-infected or affected by HIV, and are looking to make a change in their substance use or looking for support around maintaining their harm-reduction goals. Meetings are facilitated by gay men who are HIV-positive and have lived experience with harm reduction and substance use issues.
We follow a harm reduction model, meaning that guys looking to make a change in their substance use may be cutting down, cutting out particular substances, or abstaining from use altogether. This approach ensures that participants choose their own goals around substance use. Our meetings, then, focus on personal empowerment through individual goal setting.
Our only requirement of participants is that they not use psychoactive substances the day of the meeting. We ask this strictly for the purposes of group safety.
For more information visit their website: http://www.pr2r.org/
- GPS - Gay Poz Sex
- Okay I completed this 8 week course called GPS: Gay Poz Sex during the Summer of 2012 . It was an amazing experience which helped me face my concerns and issues and how to recognize the triggers to enable myself to overcome them and to have the ability to move forward to successful adventures. I would totally recommend this course to anyone who is HIV positive and is struggling with any sexual concerns or issues. For more information about this course visit
For more information visit their webpage: http://gaypozsex.org/
PWA's Community Gardens website
GLAD DAY BOOKSHOP
NewfieBear says: Best place for books, mags, calenders, etc... I go in at least once every couple of weeks to have a look around. They have a lot of great stuff.
- Newly Added
- It's rough out there but we'll make it easier to enjoy with our new FOREST SUITES ...private suite, queen mattress, air conditioning and more! COMING THIS SUMMER. For more information click the above hyperlink called "The Point tent and trailer resort - Turkey Point".
Totally Naked Toronto Men
NewfieBear says: A great place for men who revel in the nudist tradition.
MyGayToronto.com: is Toronto's premium online Gay Lifestyle Magazine. My Gay Toronto gives you details on what is cool, where to go, what to do in Toronto